Monday, December 1, 2008

4th Day of Honeymoon (still recovering from FOOD POISONING!)

Christmas at Disneyland...Can't beat that!




















Tower of Terror!! EEE!!







We didn't realize we would see Brandon's Twin at DISNEYLAND! Buz lightyear to the rescue!




























































Well we finally made it to Disneyland/California Adventures after a miserable two days of me having food poisoning! haha But Brandon could not have handled the situation more perfect! He took care of me---constantly rubbing my back, holding my hair up as I threw up (sorry for that little detail haha...just be glad I*m not going into all the details :) , making food runs, smoothie runs, medicine runs, blow drying my hair, staying in bed with me all day watching The Holiday and all sorts of girly shows, etc. What a perfect hubby!




Disneyland was an absolute blast..but i really had to take it easy!

1 comment:

KristinaKendal said...

Hey girly. Looks like you guys had fun. Hope you are enjoying San Diego. Miss ya girly.