Monday, December 1, 2008

Last Halloween being SINGLE!






















I have a lot of catchin up to do...so I*ll start with Halloween! Brandon & I dressed up as army people! I went and had dog tags made- one for me and one for Brandon... Brandon's said "I won the battle to Tempestt's Heart" & mine said "I won the battle to Brandon's heart" haha kinda corny, but it was cute! We went over to my cousin Melissa's (her and her husband August threw a little Halloween party). I have to say the highlight of the party was the Krispy Kreme game Melissa had planned! haha! Everyone partnered up and one partner had to hold a string with a doughnut attatched at the end and the first team to finish eating the doughnut (with no hands) won. So I was first..didn't do so well. Then it was Brandon's turn...and you know how competitive the McNeils are! Brandon was willing to do whatever it took to win..so he practically swallowed the doughnut whole...then CHOKED (if you couldn't already tell by the picture!) haha! Fun night!!

No comments: